A WHOLE STONE!!!

Hey everyone!!! I got one the scales again today and discovered that I have lost, since beginning this weightloss journey, A WHOLE STONE!!!

There have been some ups and downs, trials and errors (e.g. discovering that I am NOT a gym bunny.I like running and I like swimming - I do not like lots of sweaty people all in a mirrored room doing some kind of weird mating ritual/alpha male or female thing)

The worst and hardest part is not restricting myself - it is the plateau. I have repeatedly come extremely close to giving up, but hung on by the skin of my teeth.

Hopefully that glass of wine I had to celebrate doesn't muck it all up! (JOKE - I had half a glass. LOLOL!!)

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done :) That first stone is so exciting and great to see the back of. Well done for being persistent!

• Wowed! What an achievement. Well done.

• Well done for achieving your first stone lost!

• Well done on losing your first whole stone that is great to hear :-)

• you've given me hope! Well done you!

• how long has it taken, btw?

• Brilliant! WEll done!

• Congratulations well done you keep it up

• Congratulations. I am not a gym bunny either. You might want to try cycling in the mix of swimming and walking. I ride with a group called cycling for health and I love it.

• Well done , seems you have managed to keep your sense of humour too.

• Haha....hilarious description of the gym. I've tried to like it too. Like you I prefer swimming. Well done on your weight loss and good luck with the rest!

• so encouraging I just want to be there too, crochet is helping have finished the star diamond with help from the lovely lady in J. L. haberdashery, Janice .

You may also like...