Weight Loss NHS
77,204 members41,292 posts

2 Stone off - making good progress

So I have managed to lose 2 stone as of today:) Very pleased, turning into a right loser! I am now 10 lb from my next mini target and just under half way to my first major target. I seem to be maintaining an average of 2 lb per week - slow and steady:)

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

25 Replies
oldestnewest

That is super. Well done.

Thanks. Yes it is gonna be a long haul, at this rate I still have well over a year to go.

Well done thats great! Keep up the good work :-)

That is brilliant sueper! Almost 30lbs. WOW! x

Well done 😀

Well done! Doing so well must give a real boost to your confidence and motivation. Do you plan some sort of reward or treat for yourself when you reach your targets?

Hi, I put a pound in a money box every time I lose one. I have loads to lose so planning on getting a nice leather jacket with my savings (loss). So that is my reward for my main target.

I was given a Lindt chocolate bunny for Easter and was going to eat it when I reached 2 stone but now I don't feel able to. It is quite a large one! I am sure eventually it will be devoured!

Well done Sueper, you should have dropped a dress size as well! This is the way to your new healthy eating life.

Thanks Ros. I am one of those people where the weight is nicely (!) spread all over, so not sure I have properly lost a dress size yet. My arms are thinner and so are my feet! Last years summer shoes are getting a bit too loose! It is amazing where the fat appears!

Good job!

You are doing well. Fantastic

well done 2 stone is great- I'd like to write I've lost 7lb but just can't seem to get there even!!

Thanks. It is slow progress but progress all the same. Hopefully you will have some good news to report soon:)

Wow sueper, excellent result. What a great feeling it is to lose 2 stone. You must be sooo..proud. You are doing great. Keep going and you will reach your next target...super dooper job :-)

Great news it must feel so good continue to enjoy.

😇

Well Done - that's great :-)

Thanks Hannah, slowly but surely:)

You may also like...