2 Stone off - making good progress

So I have managed to lose 2 stone as of today:) Very pleased, turning into a right loser! I am now 10 lb from my next mini target and just under half way to my first major target. I seem to be maintaining an average of 2 lb per week - slow and steady:)

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That is super. Well done.

• Thanks. Yes it is gonna be a long haul, at this rate I still have well over a year to go.

• Well done thats great! Keep up the good work :-)

• That is brilliant sueper! Almost 30lbs. WOW! x

• Well done πŸ˜€

• Well done! Doing so well must give a real boost to your confidence and motivation. Do you plan some sort of reward or treat for yourself when you reach your targets?

• Hi, I put a pound in a money box every time I lose one. I have loads to lose so planning on getting a nice leather jacket with my savings (loss). So that is my reward for my main target.

I was given a Lindt chocolate bunny for Easter and was going to eat it when I reached 2 stone but now I don't feel able to. It is quite a large one! I am sure eventually it will be devoured!

• Well done Sueper, you should have dropped a dress size as well! This is the way to your new healthy eating life.

• Thanks Ros. I am one of those people where the weight is nicely (!) spread all over, so not sure I have properly lost a dress size yet. My arms are thinner and so are my feet! Last years summer shoes are getting a bit too loose! It is amazing where the fat appears!

• Good job!

• You are doing well. Fantastic

• well done 2 stone is great- I'd like to write I've lost 7lb but just can't seem to get there even!!

• Thanks. It is slow progress but progress all the same. Hopefully you will have some good news to report soon:)

• Wow sueper, excellent result. What a great feeling it is to lose 2 stone. You must be sooo..proud. You are doing great. Keep going and you will reach your next target...super dooper job :-)

• Great news it must feel so good continue to enjoy.

πŸ˜‡

• Well Done - that's great :-)

• Thanks Hannah, slowly but surely:)

You may also like...