End of Week 1

I'm nearly at the end of week 1, found Monday to Friday reasonably easy but have been struggling yesterday and today, don't seem to have much energy. I've also just got a bit behind with my dissertation, so I'm hoping if I catch up with that I'll feel better generally. Fingers crossed for my weigh in tonight (and hopefully I'll have done some stats too)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hey radb500, weekends are always harder for me too, so much more temptation, I always plan a favourite meal for Friday or Saturday night so I feel like I'm indulging in something yummy. Have a cauliflower based pizza next weekend to try..!

I am in the same position with my dissertation, so behind and I'm working full time too. Meant to be doing it now but procrastinating on here instead..! 😞can't wait until it's done and I don't have to think about it anymore!

Hopefully your weigh in will go well for you this evening as this will motivate you more for the coming week! Best of luck 🌸

• Weekends are not easy, but you'll learn to deal with them. Allow yourself to have a pasta meal if you need the energy, good luck!

You may also like...