Week 15

Good morning everyone,

It's been a week of hard work, dedication and filled with motivation. I have had a great week right down to my last workout which took place at 9pm in the gym last night.

I have lost 3 lbs this week which is a wonderful result for me which brings my total weight lost to 42 lbs.

3 stones woohoo :-) well chuffed with this result :-)

I always push myself to the next level and mix up my workouts. This week I have been using the recumbent bike up to level 14 random. I ran on the treadmill in the gym this week which is something I've not been able to do in public until this week, only at home on my treadmill. I am now at a level 6 on the cross trainer selecting random. I do sit ups every morning and every evening and I have tried out sprinting at 11.5 on the treadmill which is just amazing. To know I can do that makes me feel well chuffed.

When I started this journey walking a 5 was hard so to see how far I have come fills me with joy.

I hope everyone on their journeys are doing well and has a good result. Anything is possible you just have to believe in yourself.

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! Your gym workout sounds terrific!

• Hi judywood, thank you. The workouts are great. I am really enjoying pushing myself to see how far I can go. In turn this gives me more motivation.

• Fantastic! You sound so motivated, happy, hyped and healthy :-) Thanks for sharing your good news story

• Hi Trafford1,

Wow, that's brilliant that you've lost 3 pounds this week and you're now at 3 stones lost in total - really inspiring, and it's great to hear how enthusiastic you are about your work-outs and health.

Enjoy the weekend and wishing you another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal and thank you. As my fitness increases so do my workouts. I think it's great to always try something new and mix it up. It seems to be working for me and I am really proud of my achievements so far. I am going to continue with my journey and see what I can achieve this coming week. I am back at work so I will have to decide when to work out, morning or evening ?..eeem I will think about that one.

Thank you for your continued support and good luck at your Monday weigh in Lowcal x

• Thanks so much - have a great weekend! :-)

• Thank you MagsMM, I do love seeing the results on the scale it's really great to see all the hard work is paying off. Equally it feels great being able to do things I didn't think where possible and being able to push myself to the next level is a wonderful feeling. Thanks again for your support. Best wishes

• Wow, well done, very inspirational.

• Thank you Mello17

• Wow, fantastic loss! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ where do you get the energy for all that working out?! Sounds like you have increased your fitness hugely, must be a great feeling and you should be super proud of yourself!

Inspirational yet again Trafford ☺ your posts really help me keep going!

Best of luck for the coming week 🌸

• Hi Anna999, thank you so much for your support. I am super proud today. The journey has been great and I just love everything about it from increased fitness to being able to look good in clothes instead of bulging out of them. I have made some really positive changes in just 15 wks but will keep going as I am enjoying myself so much :-)

Thank you again and have a great week ahead x

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ brilliant, well done πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank you Folliegirl :-)

• Well done you that's amazing. You make me want to keep going with your positive posts, thank you.

• Hi jh24, It's always good to get the support from others in this community. Thank you :-)

• Congrats! It's great how motivated you are to exercise and to see that it is now a part of your daily life. After losing 3 stones, what's your BMI now?

• Thank you HRHGaby it's now at 36.2 so going down in the right direction just like my weight. I now weight 198 lbs :-)

You may also like...