Hubby's gone for KFC..... 😁

.... and I'm having chicken breast, a bit of brown rice and a ton of veg. I skipped the chippy tea last weekend and dominos pizza through the week, but what I would have done for some KFC??!!! 😝

I'm very proud of myself, actually, so is him at the drive through.... must stop salivating and go on my walk.... Weigh in tomorrow... Watch this space!!

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Brilliant! Very well done! I'd kill anyone who put a KFC in front of me! Off out for a meal - will choose wisely!

• Thank you!! Enjoy your evening out πŸ˜€

• Didn't choose as wisely as I should have done - but did seem to leave more food on my plate than I started with! Loaves and fishes come to mind!

• Well done thats great willpower will be worth it when you reach your goals, good luck for the weigh in tomorrow

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

• Well done you !!! πŸ˜€

• Well done, I find that's the hardest thing, when people around you are pigging out on your fave naughty foods, so it's great that you stuck to your healthy meal! Getting out for a walk before the leftovers call to you sounds like a sensible plan! Best wishes 🌸

• Thanks Anna πŸ˜ƒ what's leftovers??? I have 3 boys that are human dustbins! πŸ˜†

• Lol, I see, good to have a few of those around!! 🌸

• πŸ˜€

• Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘ good luck for tomorrow 🌸

• Thanks Folliegirl πŸ˜€

• Awwww good for you hun. That must have been difficult. All the effort your putting in your healthy eating and physical will be worth it. Keep up the good work. :-D

• Thanks AV28 ☺️

• Wow, you sure are strong having a husband tantalising you like this. I would send him eating his kfc in the shed! πŸ˜›

With this example, I would say you will make it, as you have more willpower than a lot of people. Good on you. Keep us informed of the new you.

• Thank you ☺️ 2lbs shifted this week, brings my total to 26lbs. Was hoping to get to the 2 stone mark this week but hey ho.... Still really happy!!

• πŸ‘

• Great attitude! I'm sure your dish was even better than his, :)

You may also like...