Hubby's gone for KFC..... 😁

.... and I'm having chicken breast, a bit of brown rice and a ton of veg. I skipped the chippy tea last weekend and dominos pizza through the week, but what I would have done for some KFC??!!! 😝

I'm very proud of myself, actually, so is him at the drive through.... must stop salivating and go on my walk.... Weigh in tomorrow... Watch this space!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Brilliant! Very well done! I'd kill anyone who put a KFC in front of me! Off out for a meal - will choose wisely!

• Thank you!! Enjoy your evening out πŸ˜€

• Didn't choose as wisely as I should have done - but did seem to leave more food on my plate than I started with! Loaves and fishes come to mind!

• Well done thats great willpower will be worth it when you reach your goals, good luck for the weigh in tomorrow

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

• Well done you !!! πŸ˜€

• Well done, I find that's the hardest thing, when people around you are pigging out on your fave naughty foods, so it's great that you stuck to your healthy meal! Getting out for a walk before the leftovers call to you sounds like a sensible plan! Best wishes 🌸

• Thanks Anna πŸ˜ƒ what's leftovers??? I have 3 boys that are human dustbins! πŸ˜†

• Lol, I see, good to have a few of those around!! 🌸

• πŸ˜€

• Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘ good luck for tomorrow 🌸

• Thanks Folliegirl πŸ˜€

• Awwww good for you hun. That must have been difficult. All the effort your putting in your healthy eating and physical will be worth it. Keep up the good work. :-D

• Thanks AV28 ☺️

• Wow, you sure are strong having a husband tantalising you like this. I would send him eating his kfc in the shed! πŸ˜›

With this example, I would say you will make it, as you have more willpower than a lot of people. Good on you. Keep us informed of the new you.

• Thank you ☺️ 2lbs shifted this week, brings my total to 26lbs. Was hoping to get to the 2 stone mark this week but hey ho.... Still really happy!!

• πŸ‘

• Great attitude! I'm sure your dish was even better than his, :)

You may also like...