My Plan

My Plan

Hi everyone. I started with the 12 week nhs plan last weds so can't post any results yet as not done a full week. I retired at the end of November and I am loving life with lots of time being spent with my two beautiful grandsons. I want to give myself the best chance I can of making this lovely new carefree life last as long as possible. Hence the diet and I have just joined the local Health Centre and Spa for swimming and relaxation. I set this year out in quarters so Q1 I went to slimming world and lost 18lb. Q2 I am going to try and do it using the nhs plan and log my food intake and exercise on MyFitnessPal. I will update on progress and anything interesting i learn along the way. Good luck to everyone.

4 Replies

• Welcome to the group, really friendly helpful, supportive people on here. Good luck with your weight loss, the nhs plan has done wonders for many of us

• Wow, what a great idea to divide the year like that. You have done well with your weight loss. Enjoy your retirement. I retired four years ago. It is wonderful to be in this golden age but, as you say, one wants to make it last as long as possible!

• With regard to living a long and healthy life, this is a short video

• Thanks so very much- good luck to you to- you sound so positive and that's just what I need today! Thanks again and Happy Easter!!

You may also like...