Herbal Weight Loss

Hi, I am a close follower of this community and it's really great to know I am not the only one who thinks and feels the way I do about weight loss.

I am currently doing a report in to the ethics behind herbal weight loss schemes and would really appreciate some feedback from anyone willing! It takes about 2 minutes and would be helping with research, just follow the link below:

Thanks in advance :)

3 Replies

• I don't know if you are a company or just an interested individual,but I agree that some regulation is needed.There is no research or regulation on herbal remedies,know way of knowing if these products are effective,& companies are making a lot of money selling so called "slimming products" to gullible people like myself.Power to your elbow,with your research.Keep us informed.

• I agree these products do need to be regulated further but having used bootea, more as a system boost than a weight losd product I have found it effective in its claims even though there is no scientific evidence. I think people need to really check products before buying

• I'm an individual researching the topic for a research paper, I myself have purchased herbal remedies before myself too. I feel its a market targeting vulnerable individuals and a lot of those being sold on ebay etc are making disturbing claims as to the results and effects of these remedies.

Thanks for the responses :)

You may also like...