So here we have it ... It's Day 7 and I can feel my determination wobbling.
I've been good all week , stayed within my calories , done lots of walking and been very pleased with myself but
I'm not even out of bed and I feel like I 'need' to eat badly today . What's all that about?!
I need a plan
1. Bowl of porridge for breakfast
2. Banana and satsumas mid morning
3. Make some butternut squash soup for lunch
4. Walk this afternoon ( approx 4k)
5. Make a sugar free jelly
6. Extra veg with dinner this eve to fill up my plate .
7. Eat the whole pint of jelly !
Think I'll weigh myself as soon as I get up to remind myself how well I've done this week.
I might also try on some clothes today to see if they are fitting any better. ( ones with the labels on still!!)
I feel better having written all that down !
Have a good day everyone x