Start my journey tomorrow :-)

Hello,

Tomorrow is the day I start my journey to hopefully a healthier and happier Mummy. I have been gaining a great deal of weight since the birth of my baby in April 2014. I have tried many different plans but tire after I loose weight and end up bigger than before. I am just wondering if anyone has any tips or advice that may help me along? I am looking forward to starting but very nervous at the same time. Thank you in advance :-)

Joanne

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi there! i had my baby in march 2014 and i'm the same, gained a good few stone but getting half an hour to yourself is hard enough to excersise or cook a decent lunch! my journey also starts tomorrow hopefully i'll be living a lot healthier soon! best of luck

• I wish you all the luck in the world Eden412, its so hard but know with some planning, preparation and motivation we can do it :-) I keep putting it off but its needs must now :-)

• i know its so hard as soon as baby asleep i just want to relax not exercise haha i think i've relaxed enough now though! need a kick up the bum i think! i've bought lots of fruit and veg anyway so here goes nothing!

• Hi, I wish you luck I am starting tomorrow as well. I have gained weight over the years and really want to do it this time. I am hoping that the support from others will help me that is why I got involved with this I hope support will help you to. I am trying to find ways of getting my motivation back as it is some thing I used to have and like you got bigger than before. I think that I need to try not to put to much pressure on myself as I would get low if I did not loose. FLOWERP4

• Well done on taking the first step to a healthier lifestyle! Remember to set realistic goals good luck you can do this! Xx

• Thank you so so much for all your lovely comments, so grateful. Wishing you all the luck in the world, lets get this journey started... :-)

You may also like...