I am not big on exercising, I can easily say I've never been but there was a time in my life when I actually did enjoy it - I realized that all I had to do was to get started. I haven't been able to do so this time and I've tried everything to get motivated but nothing has moved me so far ... I'm not completely idle, mind you but I can't seem to follow the plans I set for myself ... I just seem to do what I feel like doing on any given days... For instance today, I did SQUATS and I want to complete the 30 day squat challenge but I think my main problem is that I don't do well with commitment when it comes to anything 'fitness'... Why can't I commit?!? If I can't commit with the exercise programs I like, how would I even get started on the ones that I don't even like?
What do I do?
- Going to gym is impossible
- No training buddy in sight (new job, new company, no friendlies in the vicinity)
- It can only be home in the little time I have to myself when my toddlers (2) finally pass out at 20h00 ... before we get back on the madness train and do all of this all over again!
- Work full time so there's no time during the day
- Weekends are out... I have some projects that require my full attention on weekends including household chores etc.
Again, what do I do? Do I just continue as I'm doing or do I just continue to concentrate on the 'small victory' of being committed to LCHF way of eating for the past 3 weeks? I don't know. What do you guys think?