103,000 steps last week

my fitbit goes Saturday to Saturday. The first week of January I didn't make my 100,000 step goal as I had to spend a lot of my time marking. This past week I was determined to fit it all in and I did. Yesterday I walked into town and bought what I needed to and bus home. That got the weekly goal in. And I found a good pair of shoes for my son in the sale! Win Win.

This morning, I have just been out for my normal Sunday morning run with quite a bit of walking :). It's beautiful out there today folks. Enjoy the day.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, walking is incredibly healthy and being able to track it is very motivating.

I've used Fitbit for a couple of years but I have had issues with them failing due to the battery, I'm currently on my 3rd and it's just started playing up lol, so I have days where I have nothing logged. My wife has had the same model for the same amount of time and has had no issues lol, so it must be me!

• Thank you Jft, enjoy your day too. Spring is coming ln hints and whispers. Today has an air of good things to come. No walking for me , i,m cooking sunday dinner for family but tomorrow i,ll make up for it.

• Hey your doing great, i was curious.after reading your post as to how many i do in a week around 72300 so far, so will take some motivation from you and try to beat that next week :-) keep up the good work

• I have to say, I got the fitbit in October and I've been focusing on getting those 10,000 + steps and trying to get 20 + active minutes in (walking faster), and I've started to notice that I feel fitter. Like I have more lung capacity.

And trying to get those steps in, means I'm out walking on my own a lot more. Good down time from other people. :)

You may also like...