Today We Make Friends With Salad

Hi everyone,

I have set-up a 'secret' group on fb for a place to share receipes, talk everything healthy and motivate each other. I have been apart of a group like this before and they are really helpful. At the moment there are 0 members as I have just created it but if you want to join type in the internet the following: facebook.com/groups/friendswithsalad or comment with your email address which is linked to facebook and I will add you. This is a private group and only for health and fitness. I'm desperate to lose my weight and I need all the motivation I can get! I'm 15.6 stone (5ft 8) and my BMI is through the roof. I lose 2lbs this week, which is my target so fingers crossed it continues!

Amy

Secret group - facebook.com/groups/friendswithsalad

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Amy, I will definitely looking out for your group, tho the link is not available at the moment?

• Hey, Hmmm it may be because it is set to 'secret'. I've just changed the settings so it should be searchable now. If not, let me know your email address and I will add you. Thanks!

• Sorry Amy cant find on the facebook.

• I just checked and if you search in the search function in facebook for - Today I Make Friends With Salad it will come up as a closed group and you can request to join.

• you DO make friends with SALAD ! is it that

• No it's - Today I Make Friends With Salad

Is it not showing up? :(

• There is a Healthy Eating group on HU if you are interested.

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

You may also like...