1 stone reached

Am really pleased to report I am now into week 7 of my healthy eating and have made the 1 stone mark. I have also lost 9.1/2" from my waist and my jeans are falling down without undoing them which is great.....really.

This week I start aqua aerobics for the over 50's which will be good exercise for me due to my disability have no balance.

Good luck to everyone for next week.

I am away this weekend so hope to still try and stay within my calorie allowance.

7 Replies

• Well done Christine that's a fantastic steady weight loss. How many calories per day do you do if you don't mind me asking . First day on the plan for me xxv

• Hi, I do try very hard to keep between 1,200 and 1,300 calories a day, but as I am a diabetic I occasionally go over as if my blood sugars drop I have to have lucozade, but have never gone over 1,500.

Good luck with your plan x

• Welldone did you ristrict your calorie even further than advised

• Well done. It is such an incentive when you feel so much better and aquafit is great fun.

• Well done. Enjoy your weekend, eating in moderation will keep your weight in check...:)

• Wow! That's amazing well done- I too have a physical disability and cannot exercise - I have a big stomach and skinny arms and legs how did u get rid of your belly fat? It's so depressing looking 8 months pregnant all the time - Take Care X

• Hi, I still have some belly fat believe me, but I have cut out all bread as I just love it and it was making me so bloated. Eating more veg and fruit so going to the loo more regularly. Just basic healthly eating and a little bit of exercise.

I have started aqua aerobics this week so you may be able to do this and all swimming pools are very good with disabled people. They even offered me a hoist!!

Good luck xx

You may also like...