Looking FAT

My BMI level is 20.5 my height 5:2 weight 51.but look fat.only having 2 meals breakfast and lunch. Dineer eating fruits.

Morning rice with 2 curries only 20 spoons(table spoon).

Lunch rice with few curries

evening only green tea or may b with small short eat role chock let cake

rarely eating some sweets at leisure time.I am a software engineer.so lack of excersise.Need to reduce my weight in to 47.Please help me.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Lami,

Maybe just doing some toning exercises will tone your body so you feel better about how you look. The BMI recommendations for a healthy BMI are between 20 to 25, so you are at the lower end of that range anyway at your current weight. I recently purchased a kettlebell which has proved to be a great way to tone up. I've only just started to use it, but already I can feel a difference.

Hope you have a good week.

Lowcal :-)

• thanx for ur advices

• Start with your portion sizes. A portion of rice is 3 tablespoons; keep to no more than 3 carb portions per meal. A portion of curry is also 3 to 4 tablespoons. Keep to one portion of protein per meal. Add vegetables for more volume. Eat sufficient natural fat to keep your fat-loss to about 2lbs per week.

Avoid all the sugary foods; the fructose thickens your blood and causes fatty-liver and insulin-resistance. The glucose (and that includes fast-release carbs such as rice) raise your insulin levels, causing growth of the endothelial lining of arteries, and promoting the release of lipoprotein-lipase that promotes fat-deposition, inhibiting the use of body-fat for fuel.

No more than one portion of fruit per meal.

Try healthier, slow-release carbs such as barely-ripe bananas or sweet potatoes instead of rice for instance.

• Thanx a lot for ur advices

You may also like...