Day 1 of the 12 week plan

Hi everyone I'm new to the group this is my first post

I will be starting the 12 week plan today ,, a little excited but also scared , got my self into bit of a rut so hoping this we give me the boost I need.

In the lost 2 stone in 2 years by changing eating habits and cycling , but now all I seem to do is lose a couple of pounds than gain them back and a little more

Last edited by

5 Replies

• Good luck. Perhaps focussing on what you are actually eating will help. It certainly did me. I found planning meals, not getting too hungry, smaller plates and weighing things helps. I also have a protein based breakfast to ge me thriough the morning. For a change of exercise perhaps try the C25k.

• Hi,

I have started the 12 week plan today too. I need to lose a stone but I also seem to lose a few pounds and then put a few on. Had lost half a stone but weighed myself this morning and have put 3 lbs on so here I am! Hoping this plan will get me to my goal of one stone.

Good luck

• Hi Doll.

It sounds to me that you are eating healthy and that you might have similar problem as I do. I need some boundaries and limits and if I don't have them I start to gain weight even if my diet is healthy. So I think that 12 week plan might be a perfect for you. Just stick to it and in 7 days or so you will see the results (don't forget 150 minutes of exercises a week)

Good luck and let us know how are you doing...

• Good luck, I am two weeks in. I still feel like a newbie, as this is a complete lifestyle change.

• Ask yourself why? Portion sizes can easily creep up, and remember to drink enough, I find a great herbal tea helps at times.

I always buy cheese, crisps and choc in portion packs, helps mentally, I also buy small wholemeal rolls for lunch, it just for me makes life easier, and I try to plan my main meals too

You may also like...