week 5 weight loss

well from a start of 90.8 and bmi of 29.5 lost a further 800gms this week down to 86.3 bmi 28.2 still a way to go. still not managing to get enough exercise just yet. so this loss is really down to diet. i have found blueberries this week. where they have been all my life but i love them.really nice taste have now gone with organic in future.i now look forward now to being hungery as this may mean im loseing weight.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi chocsoldier

When I struggled to fit in about of exercise I joined a gym hoping it would encourage me to go. It didn't if course. I then found ptprograms.com.au where you can download heaps of cardio and strength workouts to do at home all for free. I found that having a written program to follow overcame the problem of having to think of something to do. I have since joined the paying membership where they put together a 12 week program to match your goal, limitations on time and current fitness level. Not bad for $10

But stick to the diet and get exercusing

Paul

You may also like...