New milestone reached

So chuffed I had to share this....I am now on week 10 of NHS 1400cal a day diet and have managed to stick to it (first diet I have ever stuck to). I was 13 stone at start of diet and currently 11 stone 8 pounds so have lost 20lbs in 10 weeks.....I have a new dress that was too small when I bought it, didn't return it to the shop in hope to get into it one day - tried it on last night and it fitted! Yay - one goal achieved! This has definitely given me motivation to keep going - want to get down to ideal weight of 10 stone 5 pounds by Christmas. 8 weeks to shed the last 17lbs so I think I will have to up the exercise to help that along a bit.

10 Replies

• Well done keep up the great work and you will reach your goal for Christmas what a great present to give yourself

• Congratulations, I'm sure you'll reach your goal.

• That's brilliant. Well done - good to aim for Christmas.

Good luck.

• Congratulations! It's great to find "new" clothes to wear in the wardrobe :D

I'm also aiming to get to my target weight by Christmas - here's hoping we both keep up the good work and make our goals!

• Great. Be careful with the exercise. I found if i did too much it made my appetite uncontrollable. Your doing really well. Steady away is best.

• Thanks for all the encouragement to keep going - this site is full of such lovely people...good luck to everyone!

• Well done! Thats a fab result in 10 weeks! Do you have any tips? Did you do much exercise and did you stick to 1400 cals every day. Thank u x

• Brilliant - keep it up.

• That's brilliant!! Well done and keep it up! You'll do it!! :)

• Great stuff - well done!

You may also like...