Join me Friday morning weigh in - 23 Aug - Week 1 reset

Hi all been away for a while- had other distractions - my weight plateaued at 12st 2lb - but maintianed my 10 pound loss. Just had 2 and half weeks fab holiday in spain and please do report no weight gain. That is due to doing some running and basically not pigging out - my husband put on half a stone.

So Friday morning weigh in having re-started Monday- and a rather scrappy week geting my food intake under control - but nonetheless - half a pund gone - I will take that thank you very much and start working in earnest on the next 10 pounds.

good luck everyone this week :-)

10 Replies

• That's really good!

I've just started again this week after few weeks off.

Trying to keep up the running as its an easy way to stay healthy! Finally got rid of all the birthday cake too so not temptation left! :)

• Thanks for encourgaement - I need it. I am really struggling to settle back into the routine. However just been on run and really enjoyed it - i am sure I burned a few calories off.

Best of luck

• Just been on run too! Legs are slightly aching now! Good Luck

• Hi Suzybenj,

Well done on not gaining any weight whilst being on holiday. That is an achievement for certain! The best of luck with your goals for this week. Hope you have a good week.

Best wishes,

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks - in full concentration mode now....

• Hi Suzybenj,

Sounds like you're in the zone! Hope you have a great weekend.

• I like to weigh in with Lowcal on Monday but this morning I was 11.3 and 5/8 so 2.5 off goal :)

• Hi Prin,

Well done on your weight loss! That's great.

Hope you have a good weekend.

• :-) I too wiegh in with low cal - but proper weigh in day fri. thank you for joining me - I need all the support I can get. well done on great weight loss - see you Monday for update!!

• Happy to join you since I weigh all the time I am obsessed!

You may also like...