#WLCW1 - Started Monday 19th

I did join in, took my weight and measurements but only now finding the time to write my brief.

MONDAY 19TH AUGUST

Weight: 12 Stone 1LB

Height: 5' 2"

Waist: 37"

Hips: 43"

Bust: 39"

So far so good and hopefully we will all motivate each other to succeed now and beyond as maintaining the weight lost is also very important.

Happy weight-loss to all of us

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi and welcome :-)

• Welcome, keep posting :)

• Sounds good to me, defiantly need a kick up the butt. I am over weight due to being less and less mobile due to an injury caused at work 7yrs ago and now a housewife as cant work. I spend alot of time on the sofa or in bed due to chronic pain. Exercise is out of the question, but i suppose i can walk occasionally with my little Jack Poppy about 30 meters in a wobbly way. What else could i do sitting that wouldn't aggravate the pain. I am off the a healthy eating clinic a referral by my GP as my BMI is 33, two years ago i went there as it was 30, and i lots nearly two stone and looked so much healthier. At the time i was more mobile so i think this time it is going to be harder.

• Sounds good to me, defiantly need a kick up the butt. I am over weight due to being less and less mobile due to an injury caused at work 7yrs ago and now a housewife as cant work. I spend alot of time on the sofa or in bed due to chronic pain. Exercise is out of the question, but i suppose i can walk occasionally with my little Jack Poppy about 30 meters in a wobbly way. What else could i do sitting that wouldn't aggravate the pain. I am off the a healthy eating clinic a referral by my GP as my BMI is 33, two years ago i went there as it was 30, and i lots nearly two stone and looked so much healthier. At the time i was more mobile so i think this time it is going to be harder.

You may also like...