Monday 22nd July 2013 Weigh-In - Please Join Me!!!

Hello everyone,

I've been away, so very pleased to be back to check in to this community, which is very motivational for me. I went on holiday for 3 weeks, and when I got back (on 16th July), I weighed 7 pounds more than before I left. But over this past week, I've managed to lose that excess weight, and currently weigh 14 stone 1.4 pounds. My goal weight is 12 stone 7 pounds, so I still have a way to go, but I am feeling positive about getting back on track again. It's good to be back into a routine where I can more easily control my food intake, and choose healthy foods, and I am enjoying exercising. My goal for this week is to finally get under 14 stone, so I'd like to lose at least 1.4 pounds this week if I can.

Wishing everyone a good week, and hope you all achieve your goals.

Best wishes,

Lowcal :-)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning Lowcal - 7 lb gain during 3 week holiday is nothing - I gained that in a week last year in Devon (yummy cream teas). Well done for getting back on track :-)

• Hi Vonnyliz,

Thanks very much for your encouragement.

Hope you have a great week.

• I've been back a week and a half. I was away for 12 days and managed to put on 8 and half pounds :(

I started at 15 and half stone in January and was down to 12stone 11 before I went. However, I lost 4 and half pounds last week and am getting back on the straight and narrow - my initial target was to get to 12 and a half stone as that would be me finally into "Normal" category. However, I've reassessed now and think I want to get to 11 or a size 12 - that feels good for me at 5'10 and is I think an achievable target - well i'll certainly give it a good go!

Well done you for getting back to it. We are allowed a holiday now and then I think - mine was all inclusive and cost me a lot of money so there was no way I wasn't going to enjoy it.....and believe me, I didn't go too far of the wagon - I blame the lying about doing nothing!

• Hi Annie000,

I am so impressed by your weight loss over this year. You have done so well. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, and that you're getting back on track, hope you have a really good week this week.

Take care,

Lowcal. :-)

• Hi Lowcal chipping away slowly for me! was back up to 11 10 last week but am down to 11 8 this week 7 pounds to go............... (despite my post last week!)

• Hi Prin,

Congratulations on your weight loss, you are getting ever closer, and hopefully it won't be too long before you're celebrating getting to your ultimate goal. That's really great.

Regards,

You may also like...