Why is it so easy at the moment?

I find keeping my weight constant to healthy a pigging nightmare. I seem to have to work out all week and eat nothing, and I find it really hard. There are only two times in my life when it is really not an issue. The first when I was pregnant with my son and now when I'm pregnant with my second. I don't feel particularly different. I'm fortunate in that I'm not sick and rarely nauseous, but when I shouldn't be losing weight, it's disappearing hand over fist. I'm not particularly interested in meals or food, except strawberries. I know I shouldn't complain but the whole lot will go back on and I'll end up feeling rubbish again next year. I know this is more of a rant than a question but still. Rrr! Chay

3 Replies

• 1200 calories at the moment is a cinch.

• It's not advisable to aim to lose weight while you're pregnant. Speak to a health professional

• I'm not aiming at losing any weight at the moment in the slightest. That would be stupid and bad for my child and me. I am just losing weight without trying. I'm finding it hard to eat over 1200 calories in a day, eating less would be easier.

You may also like...