Lizbee at Mid-Life-Change central - Hello to all my fellow fitness travellers - lets share the journey

Lizbee at Mid-Life-Change central - Hello to all my fellow fitness travellers - lets share the journey

June 23rd - Day Five:

Well after an exciting start and an initial couple of pounds lost in the first three days - weighed myself this morning and I appear to be back where I started! How on earth did that happen?

NOTE TO SELF - One weigh-in per week allowed only.

Anyway I feel better in myself - although I'm a bit achey as my new healthy lifestyle is across diet, fitness and well being and so have been at the gym three x 30 mins sessions since I started and do stretches & crunches in the morning when I get up. I have also managed to start some decluttering and encouraged my teens to do the same. So far so good :)Keep you posted and please do feel free to sedn encouragement :)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I weigh my self every day and get quite a lot of up & down results, I think the body sometimes holds more water some days then other days, the important thing is the downward trend.

• Thanks for that tall guy - i was thinking that might be the case :)x

• You could also be starting to turn fat into muscle. Not quite true but it could explain some of it, water retention will probably explain the rest.

• Thanks for that chay - Yes you're probably right - I will post tomoz on what the scales say after a full week.

You may also like...