THATS MY INITIAL 12 WEEK PROGRAMME FINISHED

I'm very very proud of my self that during my first 12 week programme I have lost 20kg it was more than that but last 2 weeks I started to slip up again.. I would just like to say a BIG thank you to every one who commented and gave words of encouragement apon my blog posts..Even if it was a 2 word" well done" it made me feel part of a community with same goals and obstacles.............Im now going to take a 2 weekish break from my diet nothing to mental just eat 3 meals a day from my fridge rather than 3 take a ways a day....And when i come back aim to lose another 20 kg which would put me under the 20 stone mark and to be honest last time I remember being under 20 stone was 20 years ago in my teens,,,THANKS TO ALL BEST OF LUCK AND SEE YOU ALL WITH A NEW BLOG IN A FEW WEEKS :-)

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Best wishes Beardy

• Congratulations Beardy,

Look forward to hearing from you in two weeks. Not Three or Four,

but Two. Enjoy your little break but not two much.

• Beardy,

Thats a fantastic weight loss. You should be really proud of yourself. Good luck with the next 20kg!

• Well done :-)

• An inspiration to others well done :)

• Well done. You did fantastic x

• Well done. Good inspiration.

• well done beardy :)

• Hi Beardy,

Well, that'll be a weight off of your mind (and a few other places too!)

Well done.

Good luck with your continued weight loss efforts and enjoy a couple of weeks of "doggy-paddling" it.

• Wow 20kgs - that is brilliant. You deserve to feel very proud of yourself. Now you know you can do it.

Good luck with the rest of the journey.

• Congratulations a fantastic achievement !! Enjoy you're break and put into practice what you've learned over the last 12 weeks without going back to bad habits. A great inspiration. Good Luck.

• Well Done Beardy you have shown this works,with determination and change, :-)

• well done ;)

• I have only just found the site and am just about to embark. 20kg lost is fabulous. Well done- you have given me hope!

• Hi Beardy,

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...