I need weight loss BUT I need energy

I need weight loss but I have mobility problems. I take a lot of medication but probably the killer is NO energy. I have sleep problems that don't help my energy levels. I need a miracle. I make the effort to lose weight but because it will be a long term thing it jumps back on the second i stop dieting. I am so tired. I have 8 points for a gastro op and only need 3 but my health authority is broke and said no. I thought of moving 5 miles away to a heath authority who would give it to me but why should i have to move to get the op I need. Its like living in the wrong part of the world. I wake up so tired . I'm sure it would help me lose weight if i had some energy.

Any magic food for a diabetic on warfarin who cant eat gratefruit

4 Replies

• Take a look at Low GL food plans. I am a diabetic so I do understand where you are at. I have to rush out now but I'll look up a list I found about carbs when I get back and I'll point you to it. I'll be back tonight. Google Low GL and see what you can find.

• Keep carbohydrate intake between 10 and 14 portions per day (1 portion = 10g carbohydrate), ideally 3 meals x 4 carb portions. uk.sitestat.com/diabetes/we...

Eat low GI carbs glycemicindex.com/

Make up the balance of your meals with natural, additive-free, unprocessed protein and fat foods

• You might try google searches for diabetic support groups. I bet they have members who have a lot of suggestions. You might also try a search for diabetic recipes or diabetic food ideas, or similar search terms.

I don't have diabetes, but I do have mobility issues, due to multiple back surgeries and other injured discs that have not been surgically removed. I take more medications now than my granny used to and she had diabetes and a triple by-pass. I remember seeing her take her medications when I was a kid and thinking "wow that's a lot." I guess that joke is on me now.

I am taking Phen375, which is a natural weight loss suppllement. I am having some success with is. One main thing is my energy level is up. You can find out more about it at goo.gl/f8eyzn

Good luck and I hope some of these ideas help.

• Perhaps this link on diabetes may have some useful information. It's written by a doctor.

You may also like...