Back to the drawing board

I managed to complete two weeks of this programme and then I decided to try the famous dukan diet and I have only shed a kilo in two weeks .

So here I am again coming back to some sensible 'diet' and will continue with this as it didn't feel like I was on a diet.

I will still continue with the couch to 5k programme and see what happens.

Curious to know what people think about breadsticks and crackers?

I have those as snacks as they fill me up.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi pinkbow,

Actually, half a kg a week is 1.1lbs, so is nicely within the recommended weight loss rate of between 1 and 2 lbs a week.

Breadsticks and crackers, depending on type, usually have a fairly moderate calorie value (check the packet for details), but unless you're having something with/on them, they're a bit low on overall nutrition value by themselves.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

• Hi, I'm complaining about this because it was suposed to shed kilos in a week. But after that nothing happened.

Last two days I noticed I can't stay with my 1400 daily and I go over and feel more hungry than usual. Do you have any tips on food that are good and filling?

• Keep carbohydrate intake between 10 and 14 portions per day (1 portion = 10g carbohydrate), ideally 3 meals x 4 carb portions. uk.sitestat.com/diabetes/we...

Eat low GI carbs glycemicindex.com/

Make up the balance of your meals with natural, additive-free, unprocessed protein and fat foods

You may also like...