Chest pain breathing difficulties

Chest pain breathing difficulties

Hello id like to ask about thing which really started limiting and frustrating my life..i wasnt neither ill from my 15.28 now. More then month ago when walking from work started cough blood and been stabbed by sharp chest pain when suddenly couldnt do a step and was just shaking and cathing for breath.heavy feet and like tight neck and spasms to fingers, dizzy.went to gp 5 mins away when after ecg (sinus arrhythmia, poor r wawe progression v2,v3 inverted t wawe) been sended to ae when they told me blood its ok but from chest xray its chest infection.been given co amoxycilin and cocodamol.but still had that pain chest episodes, when walking even,just pain couldn't breathe heavy feet, dizzy,tense headeaches,couldn't walk run be on sun smoke nothing..so after finished atb went to gp again, been found shadow on lung and given doxycycline. Still same burning pressure on whole chest 24)7 which even did get used to..sleeping just in sit because worse when lied down and tried rest as i could..but still that intense chest pain episodes even after doxycycline when been told from xray that lungs are clear and now after more then month these intense is even worse..5x per day lasting at least hour and worst when at work or even when nust wanna go to shop or stairs or whatever.. Now desperate because accompanied with sharp pain in wrists, inner arms and behind ears with severe headeaches and lump like throat. Too huge painfull heart palpitations and on last ecg when even called 999 how it was intense had 116 bbp and pressure 150/100 when from child had problems with low pressure and ecg like rollercoaster but at hospital been told im too young for heart problems and been sended home with chest in shooting grip to walk 6 miles like its all fine, no blood test nothing.id like to ask what these episodes could be please? Is possible that from badly broken molar to gum got it (4 years) and infected root can spread it further? Or found black mould at home recently.. Or something else? too found some changes in mouth white gums, same white patch on back of throat with strange ulcers.. been diagnosed with hpv 1 ago and been quite heavy smoker 13 years..

oldestnewest

You may also like...