So this is the begning of my 7th week. I fixed the midwife appointment (18th December) and also the first scan (11th January). I am experimenting, with what i like and helps me. I would keep discovering stuffs (I am sure) and would keep adding it here (maybe also with some links).
SO FAR ....
1. fresh ginger - I keep a small peice of it between my teeth and it helps (especially while cooking strong aromatic Indian food) - This may cause constipation though
2. Lollypops - (have them in various flavours, it feels good to have some better taste in my mouth than what I am having, I opt for simple flavours like orange, ginger and straberry - do not take pineapple/mango/chocolate - because they are anyways avoidable)
3. sleep -
4. Grapes - (red one were better than the green ones)
5.Almonds (too many can be too much - may lead to disturbed bowl movements)
6. Apple with salt on it (yeah somehow I am liking salt on top of all the fuits, even organges for that matter)
7. A sipper with juice (it goes longer and adds less waste calories)
8. Cardmom - better substitute to ginger - leaves you with nice breath and no nausea and no constipation either.
9. Travel Bands - my husband got me travel bands from Boots today (also he got me a living Christmas tree, first iving christmas tree of my life).I studied a bit about the use in Pregnancy and it comes out that theyare really safe- you ned to wear it following specific instructions at the pack. I was feeling really low and suffocated today, but these bands are MAGIC !!