Pregnant!

Ive just found out that i am pregnant.. I have had 2 previous pregnancies but have sadly ended with miscarriages.( these where to a previous partner). The last twice ive known ive been pregnant before missing my period or taking a test due to sore breast and heartburn. This time was similar but my breast are not sore at all, im only around 5 weeks so know that things are still really early but i cannot help but worrry... Do you think im being daft or have i something to worry about?

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello

I have also just found out I am pregnant (4 weeks). I had a miscarriage 6 months ago so I am also anxious. This time round the positive pregnancy test lines are much darker and are showing up earlier. I have no symptoms (yet) though my doctor has said that every pregnancy is different. Fingers crossed for us : ).

• Yes the doctor said the same to me, my pregnancies was 3 years ago so hopefully my body is now more mature...

Ive also seen a medium.. Just joined a few of my friends for a reading, id only found out i was pregnant 2 hours previous to this and he said that i was pregnant and everything was going to be fine this time... I know this is nothing to go by but it kind of calmed my nerves..

Fingers crossed everything will be fine and he was correct :) Hope everything's fine for u too xx

• I am pregnant after 2 miscarriages and I felt fine to begin with, then at week 8 my symptoms kicked in big time. I'm sick all day and night at the minute! I know I should be pleased I'm pregnant, but it s so exhausting. Rest up and I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck. :)

• I really hope things will be okay, it was unexpected but we are both over the moon and really excited, i dont want to get too excited just incase something happens but its really hard not to... Had my iron checked today because i keep going faint, and suffer regularly with low iron levels.. How far on are you now then? If you dont mind me asking xx

• Am really happy for you guys. i pray things be okey with you all. you all need rest and remove anxiousness. i pray to get pregnant soon too.

• Aww thankyou... Hope you have some luck, My advice dont try just have fun and amazing things will happen, people that are actively trying for a baby take longer because the stress you put urself through because you want 1 so badly..x

You may also like...