Am i Pregnant?

I was wondering if someone can help me i was wondering if i am pregnant, im feeling sick all of the time for the last 1 and a half weeks ive had a period but it only lasted for 3 days which usually last 5 days, it wasnt as heavy as i normally am but it looked like my period, im having funny feelings in my stomach area, i have lower back pain. my moods are up and down can be really low like crying then i can be happy the next minute i find myself getting tired throughout the day, if anyone can help i would be most grateful, many thanks.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi princess1234

from what you have said i assume you have been having unprotected sex which means there is a real chance that you could be pregnant and from the symptoms you have mentioned it is quite possible you are pregnant but you need to be sure hun so i would suggest you go and get a test and then you will no for sure or even go to your gp...hope this helps

good luck x

• hey mms87 thanks for the reply, im hoping i am pregnant and thats what im going to do :) thanks again xx

You may also like...