am i pregnant again but still had a period?

i miscarried back in may and bled for 2 weeks then 3weeks ago i had my period and it was late but lasted for 2 weeks aswell... recently my boobs are sore and i keep urinating loads and feeling sick in the morning and getting really tired and stroppy. also keep getting stomach cramps. do you think i could be pregnant again?? also i keep gettin discharge aswell very confused!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I dont have any personal experience with this but i read a thread with a similar question where 3 women had all replied that they fell pregnant very shortly after miscarriages.

good luck :) x

• This has just happened to me, I miscarried and have not had a period since. I just did a test and it's positive. The dr thinks I'm 6 weeks. Seeing the midwife to try and get an early scan as I have no clue how far gone I am. Just know I am beyond tired and have awful headaches. Xx

• Ps, I tried a digital clear blue test which gives an idea of how many weeks you are. X

You may also like...