Is this implantation bleeding?: I’ve saw so many... - NCT

NCT

51,886 members16,256 posts

Is this implantation bleeding?

Claee profile image

I’ve saw so many different posts I’m so confused. I’m due my period on 16th - my period is very regular give or take a day never more. Me and my partner have been trying for a good few months now, today (9th) I have been bleeding - not a normal bleed though very light and dark brown. Not even enough for a pad. I’m exhausted but this is the only other symptom I have. Usually when period due my breasts are really sore and I have bad cramps, mood swings the usual but hve none of these 🙏

3 Replies

Implantation bleeding is very variable in timing and appearance. The ONLY way to know is to do a pregnancy test. First Response Early are the best as they are highly sensitive and not prone to evaporation lines. Xx

Claee profile image
Claee in reply to Purpledoggy

I done a test today, not the first response one but another early - 6 days before period and it showed negative, it’s maybe too early. Trying to be patient 😂 it’s so hard when your desperate to conceive. Thank you for responding x

Purpledoggy profile image
Purpledoggy in reply to Claee

Definitely too early - even FRER can wait until period due date to be positive so you're not out yet. Good luck xx

You may also like...