Bleeding and clotting after intercourse at 9 weeks - NCT

NCT

41,818 members14,664 posts

Bleeding and clotting after intercourse at 9 weeks

Desidel
Desidel

I just got back home from the ER I was gushing clots and blood like if I was having a miscarriage went through 3 pads and bleed like crazy after ultrasound but dr said baby is fine hcg levels are good. My cervix is slightly open... have to wait and check my hcg levels in a few days. Has anyone been through this? Sorry for the graphic image.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi lovely. I haven't been through this but couldn't just read and not leave a comment.

Really hope everything is ok. Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻💗

Desidel
Desidel in reply to Drives

Aww thank you! Means a lot!! I will post future updates promise. My bleeding has slowed ALOT and I’m on bed rest FUN. Going for blood work tomorrow.

Drives
Drives in reply to Desidel

You look after yourself! Rest up and take care x

Not been through it as such, but I have everything crossed for you that you get a good outcome! X

I miscarried at 11 weeks in 2014 and some of my clots did look a lot like this but when I was scanned it was confirmed that the baby had no heartbeat so its a positive sign that they have said that to you. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Desidel
Desidel in reply to mrsabc

Thank you and I’m so sorry for your loss I know it’s not easy I miscarried in August 2019 but they told me the baby didn’t develop at 7 weeks then miscarried at 11 then had to have a d&c. very hard, painful, scary and sad thing to go through!!! I’m going tomorrow to check my hcg hoping for good news. Have to have hope cause I’m not trying after this pregnancy it’s just too much to go through!!! Hugs to you! Thnx for replying. Xo

Had blood test done today and idk what to think. My hcg went up only 300 in 3 days. Doctor says to make another appt for an ultrasound and that my hcg will start to slow down around this stage but it seems it might be alittle to slow... idk... ughh I hate this!!

Seb9
Seb9 in reply to Desidel

That's so tough, I can't imagine what you're going through. When can you have your next ultrasound? Thinking of you x

Desidel
Desidel in reply to Seb9

Thank you!!! I’m trying to call to see what dr I have to see. The high risk OB sent em back to my primary but with everything idk where they want me to go to now. I’ll post an update once I know :0) the bleeding as completely stopped so that’s good now just waiting.

So I finally got some answers looks like my placenta might be alittle detached or is detaching....idk..... have an ultrasound coming up to see.. have to keep an eye on it... so hard to get excited with this pregnancy.... next week I get my genetic test back and will also find out what gender it is... all I can think about is what if the placenta comes off when I’m 4..5..6..7 months scary thought.. but baby does still have a heart beat I need to try to stay positive.

You may also like...