Faint pregnancy tests: Hey guys! I am about 10dpo I had... - NCT

NCT
32,610 members12,395 posts

Faint pregnancy tests

Hey guys! I am about 10dpo I had unprotected sex almost a day and a half after ovulation but CM was still egg white and sticky. One I took last night and immediately came up like this and the second was this morning. Anyone see the lines or am I just imagining them. AF is supposed to visit on the 14th so I'm getting close but im not cramping like I normally do this close to her arrival.

Update

I have been having brown/pinkish discharge only when I wipe like it's barely there.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I definitely see faint lines, ones darker than the other. I have my fingers crossed for you hun xx

1 like

I also see a super faint line 🤞🏻 Let us know how you get on x

1 like

Looks positive to me, and it’s early days... so looks very promising!

1 like

They say even the faintest line is still a positive! Looks like you're pregnant, congratulations :)

1 like

There does look like theres a line coming try a pink test, blue dyes are supposed to be crap for the dye running.

1 like

So I retested this morning to see if it had gotten any darker and I got a negative result 😔 I've miscarried the past few months and we stopped trying for a month because of it. I was really hoping that this would be it. I've never had a positive pregnancy test that early before and then gotten negatives. It's either been negatives and then positives.

:( xx

You may also like...