Could changes with pregnant stomach be something to co... - NCT

NCT
31,510 members12,089 posts

Could changes with pregnant stomach be something to concerned about?

I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have noticed for the past 2 weeks, that my stomach would stick out and sit high just enough to tell that I have a pregnant belly. Now my stomach looks to have dropped not as defined as before.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

It could be that your tummy was bloated when it was sticking out, 7 weeks is very early to show properly - I’m 14 weeks and slim and just starting to show properly without it being mostly bloat (I hadn’t thought it was bloat earlier on). Also, I find my bump is much smaller in the mornings and gets bigger throughout the day (due to food and a bit bloat?) maybe the same is happening to you?

Have you got any other pregnancy symptoms?

Ok. Thanks. Yes I have other symptoms. Nausea, tender breasts, mild cramping and stretching or pulling feeling from uterus, frequent urination and occasionally lower back pain. And constant hunger sometimes lack of appetite.

1 like

That all sounds really healthy, good signs. Try not to worry about your bump or lack of, mine still changes in size x

1 like

Thanks so much😊

Exactly the same with me. I'm 16 weeks and when I wake up in the morning my bump somewhat normal for 4 months but by the end of the evening I look like I'm 6 months. I do know alot of it bloating and food and water during the day so I'm not panicking when I see how big it is at night time. I've found that drinking chamomile tea during the day and last thing at night helps with the bloating.

2 likes

You may also like...