NCT
29,043 members11,589 posts

It’s a girl

We had a gorgeous little girl Ella.

Want too say a huge thank you, too all you lovely people who helped me in the lead up.

34 Replies
oldestnewest

Have u had your baby? Congratulations xxx

1 like

Yes we had our gorgeous girl x

1 like

Aw congratulations. How much did she weigh in the end? Hope you’re recovering well xx

1 like

8.8 so not big at all. Recovering as much as I can xx

3 likes

Huge congratulations! Enjoy every moment!

1 like

Hurrah, congratulations xxx

1 like

Ahhh I was waiting for this update.... congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations!! Hope everything went ok with the section and you are back home settling in xxx

1 like

Aww, congratulations! And Ella is such a pretty name! 😍💗

1 like

Congratulations hope your both doing well

1 like

That's lovely news, hope it all went smoothly and you could keep your makeup on!! I just found out yesterday we're having a little girl too :)

2 likes

We are also having a girl! Exciting times.

Seems like loads of us from the fertility group are having little girls. I was convinced mine was a boy - guess my woman's intuition is totally off!!

I’m also having a girl!!! Also from fertility site. 💗 xoxo

How funny! IVF girlarama!! :-)

Oh lovely! I missed your update (I'm not on here as much as I used to be). Congratulations. The girls are ruling at the moment but we did have an influx of boys at one point! Xx

Massive congratulations!!!! Hope you are both doing well x

1 like

Congratulations on your little girl. xx

1 like

Congratulations!

1 like

Congratulations! Hope you’re recovering well and Ella is letting you get some sleep!

1 like

congratulations xxx

Aww congratulations hun 🥰xx

1 like

Congratulations Annh17!!! That's amazing news. I hope you are feeling ok after the c section. Very happy for you and can't wait to the day I can share such wonderful news :)

Take care x

1 like

So is it normal around day/night 3/4 to not wanting to sleep???? Last night I had about 3 hours in total, I just couldn’t go back too sleep xx

I didn’t seem to sleep properly for days. It felt like I was on a high and then it hit me and I was knackered xx

1 like

I wouldnt say its normal, all i wanted was sleep lol. But everyone goes through different sleep patterns dont they.

Congratulations

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Hope you're both well xx

Congratulations 😊 xx

Congratulations! Lovely news x

Congratulations dear!

Massive congratulations and really reassuring about the weight! I know you were concerned about that. Enjoy! X

Congratulations on having your little girl. Glad you are both doing well ❤️ xoxo

Congratulations xx

You may also like...