NCT
28,914 members11,552 posts

could i be pregnant and not know it Even though tests come back negative?

period is 83 days late and not on birth control I've been having alot sticky milky like mucus discharge for about a week or two and no signs of period I've been having small cramping on and off

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Pregnancy tests are like 99% or something accurate so I would be very very surprised if the tests were wrong especially if you have done a number of them. There can be all sorts of reasons for a no show period so I would definitely speak to your doctor and find out what’s going on x

1 like

A year ago I was pregnant and didn't know i really didn't have symptoms... I took many tests and all came back negative except two of them both tests came back very very faint positive thought tests were no good due to me bleeding it was like if I was spotting so I thought I was getting my period by appointment date it was too late I was going through a miscarriage

I would definitely go to see the Dr as soon as possible then. Either you are pregnant and they may be able to help, or something else is going on that they need to help you with.

Good luck xxx

1 like

May be a silly question but you are testing with your very first pee in the morning aren't you? X

1 like

Yes I've took all tests in the morning last test I took was on December 10th which was a blood test hcg level was 0.6 which doctor said was a negative I was supposed to get a ultrasound done to make sure for sure but couldn't get it done due to me not having health insurance

Thank you I should be going soon waiting for my insurance card to arrive

Ahhh, so you are not in the UK. So different not having nhs. Wishing you all the best x

1 like

Thank you andNope I live in NY its hard not being able to get medical help with out health insurance

Hope your card comes through soon x

1 like

Thank you hun

Have you received your card now?

Nope not yet still waiting 😏

What a pain. How long do they take to come through?

Not sure I'm going through my husband's jobs insurance so I'm not really sure how long it would be for them to accept me most likely I'll just make a appointment and let them know I'm waiting for my insurance

FIngers crossed your insurance card comes through soon - definitely better to get checked either way x

1 like

Thank you hun

You may also like...