Could I be pregnant : Two weeks after intercourse and my... - NCT

NCT
32,065 members12,242 posts

Could I be pregnant

Two weeks after intercourse and my areolas got huge and my boobs were biggier and sore and I got small pimple things on them and the 26th will be 6 weeks could I be pregnant what’s happening

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Maybe, have you tested?

Yes but I tested before my missed period which was 4 weeks this Saturday will be 6 weeks I got a negative at 4 weeks

Test again I did that with my 1st pregnacy came off pill had 1 period started ttc didnt get another period tested negitive must have been the day of missed period (was a while ago) Just thought after years on the pill my cycles were a bit mixed up and just wait after 6 weeks I tested again as I had sore boobs I was 10 weeks had my scan 2 weeks later lol

At 6 weeks u got postive ?

I was 10 weeks before I tested again. Ive had 5 pregnancies my last one I tested positive the day before period was due 13dpo.

What were your symptoms

Not a lot Ive had sore boobs with 3 pregnanies 2 without just a heavy belly feeling I dont get sick I did have really bad cramps with my first but I didnt know I was preg then even saw a dr about it but they went away she didnt retest for pregnancy really she should of.

My symptoms are big areolas they are huge with Montgomery tubercles and heavy belly constipation eating a lot always thirsty tired a lot feel sick sometimes and light headed biggier boobs and a lot of veins on my boobs going threw my stomach the veins are very bright blue so noticeable

Did you test again?

I will this saturday

Fingers crossed for you x

Tyy

You may also like...