12 weeks scan went well 😍: Hi everyone. An update had... - NCT

NCT
31,546 members β€’ 12,094 posts

12 weeks scan went well 😍

Hi everyone.

An update had our dating scan & everything is fine. Baby is measuring at 12 weeks 4 days- a day ahead according to my last period.

I have now promised the worrying stops!!! Thank you to all that supported me over the spotting πŸ™‚ x

29 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

So pleased your scan went well and you’re feeling more re assured xx

1 like

Thank you. It’s been very nerve racking with the spotting but can now hopefully enjoy being pregnant. All the best to you xoxo

Happy days! Congratulations ❀️

1 like

Thank you. xoxo

That’s great news! So happy for you xxx

1 like

Thank you. xoxo

Glad all went well Jess xx

1 like

Thank you xoxo

Glad your scan went well ☺️ xx

1 like

Thank you xoxo

Good news pleased it went well x

1 like

Thank you. Wishing you the best with your pregnancy xoxo 😘

1 like

Excellent news!

1 like

Thank you xoxo

Yayyy what brilliant news.... congratulations...have you told many people yet? Xx

1 like

Thank you, big milestone ticked off πŸ˜… No we haven’t, but will now. ❀️We just told my parents, Oli’s mum, my sister, his brothers & a few colleagues. xoxo

Its such a great feeling isn’t it.... now you can shout it from roof tops and what a great Christmas we’ll have this year and so much more to looks forward to next year 😊😊😘

1 like

Great news! It’s such a relief, and definitely makes it easier to relax xxx

1 like

Thank you. It’s definitely a big milestone to reach & hope now I can relax 😊 xoxo

Just wanted to say congratulations again. So so happy for you after all you have been through xxx

1 like

Thank you & wishing you the best with your pregnancy. You haven’t had it easy either. This is both of our times 😍 xoxo

1 like

😘😊

1 like

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Congratulations, I can imagine the relief you must have!!! Amazing news.. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 like

Thank you. It’s big milestone to get through! πŸ‘ŒπŸ» xoxo 😘

1 like

Aww got smiles on my face haha.. I'm looking forward to ours next Monday after all of your support!! πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚

Very happy for you Jess 1981!!

1 like

Thank you. All the best for Monday it’s amazing seeing the baby & hearing their heartbeat πŸ’— 😍 xoxo

Fantastic news Jess! So happy for you. Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š xxx

1 like

Thank you xoxo 😘

Congratulations Jess xx

You may also like...