NCT
30,897 members12,085 posts

Omg I’m pregnant again

Hi just took a test at 5am was wondering wether to bother or wait until period tomorrow didn’t really want to waste tests. But got a bfp I’m so happy yet shitting my pants I’ve had 2 mc in a row at 12 & 13w this has to be third time lucky!!

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! Sorry about your previous losses but it sounds like this will be your time! X

I really do hope so xx thanks

Oh wow, great news. Wishing you all the best xxxx

1 like

Congratulations, sorry about your losses but hoping this will be your time xx

1 like

Thank you xx

Congratulations xx

1 like

Oh sweetie congratulations, so happy for you! Wishing you the best with your pregnancy xoxo 😘

1 like

Thank you guys xx

Many congratulations.... i was awake at 5am too lol.

Hopefully this will be the good news you want and longed for. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Congratulations, brilliant news! Stay strong Hun. My 2 previous pregnancies also both ended in miscarriages but it's so far so good with this one. As you say, 3rd time lucky! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy. X

1 like

Thanks xxx

Yayyy😍big congratulations dear🎉🎉do not think about the pas. Today is another day and it is all your lucky day🌹🌹just try to relax and enjoy yourself❤️Sending u hugs and all the best wishes😘😘😘

1 like

Thank you xxx

Congratulations dear. I wish your Gp refers you hospital straightaway. My surgery is awful. My gp just gv me self referral page & sad thing is hospital is not answering my call & didn’t reply my email

Do you mean for booking in ?

Yeah for antenatal appointment in hospital

Ah I already have their number but I’ve been seeing the dr for other tests so might go see her first. I’ve got my fertility appointment through for jan. I’ve already done 2 booking in’s already.

Congratulations hun💕💕💕

1 like

Congratulations!xxx

1 like

You may also like...