Unhealthy cravings: Usually I eat so well and am pretty... - NCT

NCT

43,734 members15,021 posts

Unhealthy cravings

Hannah27
Hannah27

Usually I eat so well and am pretty strict, don't have a sweet tooth so I'm never really tempted at work by chocolates and biscuits etc. But... Now I'm 25weeks pregnant... Oh my god. I literally salivate if I'm in a shop near the chocolate. I'm not a chocolate person usually or even a dessert person! I feel like I'm going to put on so much weight! I never usually eat a whole bar of chocolate in one sitting!! Or cake! Or anything like that. Trying to eat more fruit and yogurt but it's not the same as chocolate at all!! Any tips??? I feel like one of those obese people you see in programs when they need to be air lifted from their sofas or something!!

2 Replies

I know what you mean!!! Im normally a carb dodger but its all i want !!! I think just go with it and enjoy it but not too mad i try and find a healthier version of what i want but not always easy!!! Maybe allow yourself a little something everyday !??? And maybe an extra little walk too !!? Xxx

Hidden
Hidden

I don't have any advice but know what your going through. I have craved McDonalds, pizza, crisps & cream slices during my pregnancy... Things I never normally eat but can't control myself with now! I'm quite small & even at 35 weeks I have quite a small bump so was shocked to see how much weight I had gained yesterday. I'll just have to deal with it after the birth! X

You may also like...