NCT
25,343 members10,281 posts

I need help please

I took 4 clearblue Early detection (witch were positive taken on different day first day was 5 days before my period and everyday until 3 days before my period)1 first response ( witch was negative the same day I got the last positive)1 clear blue digital ( also negative on the same day I got the last positive) also a blood test ( that was on the first day I got a negative ) I am really confused if I am pregnant or not please help

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Was your blood test positive? Xx sorry finding your post a bit confusing xx

1 like

It say negative but I took to more test pregnancy tests and they says yes

Whens your period due? X

In 2 days

Wait till it doesn't come then test again you'll get definite answer then, most likely. Good luck hun 💗🤗😘

1 like

Thank you so much 😊

1 like

Your welcome, let us know how you get on

💗🤗😘

1 like

I will

1 like

Why not wait till you miss your period and check then with morning urine. Did you read them straight away or did you wait a b long time?

1 like

I am just really confused about it all and yes I am going to just wait for my period to come or not come

Hi Tiarlee, Don't get confused, it means you are pregnant...You have done blood test so that's it..

1 like

But the blood test said no I took 2 more after that and they said yes

Hey hun, have you got results from blood test yet?

1 like

The blood test said no but I took 2 more tests after that it they say yes

Hmm that is a strange one. I would do another in the morning x

1 like

The tests that you took that said negative Hun did you take them through out the day ?? The reason I ask this is because in early pregnancy and before missed period you should use first morning urine before a drink or anything! So the negative results maybe because your urine is diluted throughout the day! I would wait til the day after your cycle is due and get a clear blue digital if you can and use first in the morning! Hope you get some answers xx

1 like

You may also like...