Feeling a bit stressed. Went for my booking appointment today at 9+4 only to be told that it had been cancelled when I got there. The next appointment I've been offered is 2.5 weeks away and I will already be almost 12 weeks by then. Not sure what to do. Should I make a fuss and see if I can be seen sooner. I'm worried that delaying this appointment will delay my fist scan?