Please help x

Please help x

Can I get some help please im 7 days late done this test Monday say I im pregnant then tuck one today to make sure as it was very light said I'm not pregnant anyone had this before as it's be my first time thanks xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

32 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I can see a very faint line I'd say that's a positive too x

• I know i can i tuck a diffet one today say im not so I don't no now lol

• How odd! Maybe take one of the first reaponse ones that are more sensitive. Or to save money go to the docs who will do a test or arrange a blood test x

• I know yh i will thanks for replying x

• That looks like a positive test to me... did you use the first wee of the day to test today? It may be that there just wasn't enough hormone in your urine today to come back positive but that doesn't mean you're not pregnant x

• I did that Monday at half 7 at night then i did a diffunt test Tuesday and today both said no x

• Did you use the same type of test or a different one?

• Different one

• Looks positive to me mine was exactly the same then i took a digital blue and it said 2 weeks pregnant might just be really early days and thats why its so faint x

• Yh im 8 days late I do digital blue to make sore x

• I can see a faint line.. do you any have symptoms..am 4 days late and no symptoms yet , i get negative test. did you get positive straight away ,did you test previous days??

• I'm 8 days late my lower back hurts feel yuk at times

• Thanks...

• Get a digital one and use first morning tribe to be sure

• I can also see a faint line I'd re test Hun again

• Get a dollar store test also digital tests are less sensitive blue dye tests can bleed making it look positive try to stick to pink dye tests

• Any update hun? Im intrigued what the outcome was x

• Hi no not yet doing test tomorrow I'm 11 days late

• Ahh good luck :)

• Thanks let u know

• did you take test? did you went to GP for blood test? am 8 days late and no symptoms ,just having white discharge .GP is not taking blood test and asking me to wait..did you get new symptoms as days past by?

• Hi yh did test today says im not pregnant i will be going GP

• OK, hope they do something.,.,good luck:)

• Thanks

• Hey Hun , Any updates please ??Did you take any more test ??

• Hi yh done one and I im not pregnant

• Holy god what's that faint line then ??? Sorry about that , good luck next time . Did you get your periods ,??

• Godnoss no not yet

• Awww ok good luck with your future try..

• Thanks

• hey ya..any updates please? did you do any test or your period came?

• Hi did test still says im not pregnant but still no period

You may also like...