NCT
24,155 members9,881 posts

Need some advice

Hi ive recently left my ovulation period. I did have unprotected s*x. But a few days later my breast started hurting ive been haveing cramps similar to period ones; my body hurts, and i just want to sleep all the time, a bit of nausea in the morning and night. And this gross matalic taste (not sure i spelt tht correctly), and tmi im horn dog all of sudden.im gassy and go from being constipated to shitting my brains out. Is this normal before periods? i dont usually have early pms symptoms so im wondering if you ladys have had that before. My period not for anthore 2 and half weeks. Please let me know what you think

3 Replies
oldestnewest

It might be pms it might not. The old thing that can tell you if you're pregnant is a test for which you have to wait till you miss your period.

My advice is if you don't want to get pregnant don't have unprotected sex...

1 like

We do want to get pregnant my thing is i have an illness sinular to pregancy symtoms thats why im asking if anybodys have had simular pms symtoms .

It is unlikely that you would have pregnancy symptoms few days after intercourse. By the way pregnancy symptoms and pms are very similar in some cases so i would just wait until you can take a pregnancy test.

You may also like...