Best pregnancy test?!: I used the Superdrug home brand... - NCT

NCT
32,574 members12,382 posts

Best pregnancy test?!

I used the Superdrug home brand as a test and came up positive, but then went negative?! So I did another one using Tescos test and that came up negative so I waited a week, after my bleed, and it still came back negative again?

Am I pregnant? I have all signs and what's the best test to use?

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Was the original test you used blue dye? I have used the superdrug blue dye ones and they appear to look positive when they are not. I find pink dye ones the best. If in doubt, get a digital one. Boots own brand picked my pregnancy up early this time around and they were buy one get one free!

I'm not sure which ones they were but they were pink for ones! And I going to wait a week or so and get a clear blue one, and thank you!! X

Did you read the test within the recommended time frame? Sometimes if left too long then you can get an evaporation line. Yes good idea. Try that!

Yeah the box said 3 minutes and everyone I showed said it said two lines and then it went negative afterwards? And thank you!

Yeah the box said 3 minutes and everyone I showed said it said two lines and then it went negative afterwards? And thank you!

That's odd! Maybe if it's early then there isn't enough of the hormone to hold the dye? Sounds promising though! Keep us updated ☺

1 like

I thought it was strange too! And I will do!☺️

First I used cheep tests from Home Bargain (2tests in one pack for £0,75) it was 2 days after my missed period and both were positive. Then I bought Clearblue just to be sure how far I am in (though I knew when I ovulated) - and it came up as 2+ weeks 😊

Good luck!x

1 like

I'll give it a try! Thank you! X

1 like

You may also like...