Scared for early scan : I have a early scan on Saturday... - NCT

NCT

47,984 members15,674 posts

Scared for early scan

summerporsha profile image

I have a early scan on Saturday 2 months ago I miscarried, I had a bled 2 weeks ago first bright red but only a little then went to old blood I was wondering if anyone has had this and thing turned out OK? AS I'M WORRIED SICK FOR THE RESULT INCASE NO HEARTBEAT X

11 Replies

yes I did with this pregnancy, I had bright red blood mixed with dark blood sometimes for 2 weeks from 6-8 weeks, a couple of times it gushed out of me sorry tmi, but my baby is fine im currently 33 weeks and she is healthy, I hope it all goes well for you

summerporsha profile image
summerporsha in reply to hspread

Thankyou you've made me feel better it's just the worry and that don't help in its self I will you let know how it'd goes again thank you and congratulations x

I had this at around the same time in my pregnancy as you and it was implantation bleeding ! I was also really worried , try not to be, whatever will be will be and whatever happens you'll find a way through! my thought go out to you 100 times over and I've got everything crossed !!

Thank you so much I had quite a bit of blood last night so I'm just hoping

It's really scary! I really hope all is ok?

I will let all know tomorrow thank you

Yeah do let us know !!

There was a heart beat I'm so happy

Hi I saw your post and I really feel for you. With both of my pregnancies I bled for 6 weeks, I must admit I was really afraid as I'd also had issues in the past, it's hard not to worry. Both of my boys were born a little early but were ok.

I also know that until you hear that heartbeat you won't be able to relax, I do hope everything goes well for you.

Will be thinking of you

Take care

Jk

Sorry I didn't see you recent post, I'm absolutely thrilled for you!!

Jk

Oh that's brilliant !!😆

You may also like...