I need answer's

Its been almost 5 months since I had my last period it was always on time I've been spotting on and off may 25. I started spotting the 26 I started bleeding the 27 I started spotting again during the day I went to the hospital I had a urine test done and it came out negative ... in june and july I didnt get my period or didn't have any spotting this month August 8th I started spotting again the 9th I started bleeding then the 10th I spotted I also went to the hospital had a blood test and a ultrasound done both came out negative

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What did the doctors say? Stress can cause irregular periods, as can being underweight or overweight. There are also a number of medical conditions that can cause it too - I had multiple uterine fybroids undiagnosed for years which gave same symptoms or very heavy periods (turns out they were miscarriages) for over 15 years. You need to see a gynaecologist if you are concerned.

• He said i had a Urinary tract infection he gave me medication he also looked at my ovaries and said they look good but didn't say anything about me not getting my normal period for almost five months he also thought I was pregnant but tests came out negative

• Are you uk based? Did you go to the gp or a&e? A&e will not deal with this sort of thing and won't follow you up, as that's your gp's role. So go see your GP to have a work up with blood tests etc.

• I went to the ER and I'll be making a GP appointment today thank you

• Go back to your gp sometimes stress hormonal imbalance an infection can cause this get a second opinion to put your mind at rest

You may also like...