Last Friday I went in for an ultrasound it measured 5w3d. I started to bleed some brown last night with a very tiny clot and went in again for another US. I was 6w3d at this ultrasound. The gestational sac had gotten bigger... But it was empty. No fetal pole, no heartbeat. Doctor went straight to miscarriage and told me I could book a D&C. I chose to wait until I am 7w2d for another us to try again. Has anyone had this happen? Successful or non successful.