Bloating

Hi my partner and I have been trying to conceive for six months now. I am due my period next Tuesday but have been very bloated particularly yesterday and today. I do bloat with my period but not like this! I have already been asked twice if I'm pregnant. I have also been starving hungry the last two days which is not like me at all. I am quite slim but feel really heavy and eating everything under the sun.

I have taken a test today which is showing as negative but it is a it early I guess?

Has anyone experiences these symptoms early on or am I getting excited for nothing?

I've not had cramps as such but a little niggle in pelvic area nothing sore like a little nip now and then.

Thanks

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Too early to test. Bloating can happen but to be honest you wouldn't even be 4weeks pregnant if you were, at which point you don't tend to have any symptoms.

• Just read this did you take another test? Hope you got the result you wanted!

:)

• I haven't tested as I had a period ☹️ Thanks for replying x

• Ok sorry to hear that.. Hopefully it'll happen for you soon! X

• Sorry to hete that but im same position i look preg had period fr 2 days then came off two days alter had a period again my friend told me i cud b3 having a cryptic pregnancy

You may also like...