Static growth

Hi am due on the 11th but got took in to be induced last Thursday they did 3 pessary attempts which didn't work so i am now waiting for the phone call to say I can go in and get my waters broken, I was only 1.5 cm dilated thwn, baby is moving about just fine bug I am getting worried/scared now as I know the time will soon be here. Are there any risk factors to a static growth baby and how long will it take to go into labour?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jodie. The pessary didn't work for me either. I had to go on the drip to get things started. Don't be scared, yes labour isn't nice but you'll soon have a gorgeous baby. And being a mummy is amazing. I don't know anything about static growth of babies, but every woman Labour's differently, for some it can be very quick, for others it can take a few days. Just hang in there and focus on the end goal, meeting your baby! Lots of love. Xx

• Any news?

• Baby girl born on 9th at a couple of seconds past midnight weighing a healthy 7lb 12oz :-D xx

• Seems like weight def wasn't an issue! Congrats!

• That's what I thought! And thanks x

• Congrats. Hope you're trying to get enough rest.☺

• I am now we have put her on bottles :-) x

• Congrats Jodie!

You may also like...